|435164 Square Feet.
| Approx. 9.99 Acres
Listing Courtesy of:
Phone: (425) 998-9703
Cell Phone: (425) 678-2825
All Information Deemed Accurate but not Warranted.
Lot 356 at Lyman Lake Ranches – The Aeneas Valley of the Okanogan out your door
• Looking for a place to build family memories (and invest in land)? Then look to Lyman Lake Ranches of the Sun Ranch Community in Okanogan County, Washington.
• Solar potential galore! The neighbors are building or camping, jump in the water if fine!
• Four season recreational activities available. Okanogan National Forest and alpine fishing lakes close by.
• Winter cross-country, Fat-Tire biking in the snow. Into snowmobiling? This area has you covered (in a good way).
• For the summer get out in the Sun! Popular outdoor activities include: Hiking, Mountain Biking, Horseback Riding, Fishing, Hunting, and River Rafting.
• Legal ingress/egress/and physical access. Community access to creeks in area. Year round road access maintained by community.
• Enjoy the private community center for potable water, restrooms, and showers.
• Put up your dream cabin/home or set up a camping area. No water/well restrictions in this area.
• Nearest wells are in the 140-300 foot depth range
• Distance to Major Cities: Tonasket 28 Miles / Seattle 285 miles / Spokane 165 miles
Cash Price: $19,977.00
Property Address: Okanogan County, Washington 98855 (Tonasket)
GPS Latitude / Longitude: 48.5266, -118.9876 (full GPS parcel boundaries below)
Parcel Number (APN): 6033560000
Legal Description: LOT 356 LYMAN LAKE RANCHES OF SUN RANCH
Property Size: 9.99 Acres (435,164 square feet)
Zoning: R5 (use code 91)
Type: Rural Land
Conveyance: Statutory Warranty Deed
Title: Free and Clear with title insurance
Property Taxes: 2019 annual assessment is $288.70
Terrain: Partial Mild Sloping and flat areas
General Elevation: 2990’
Road Access: Yes –Gravel, HOA maintained as a common area
Power: Electric in the area, or alternative like solar.
Phone: Unknown Availability or Cell
Water: Well or Alternative
Sewer: Septic or Alternative
Time Limit to Build: None
Other: HOA CC&R’s to protect your investment.
General Information YouTube video link: https://youtu.be/bG13_GEjlBI
Drone 1 video (360 Degree Sweep) link: https://youtu.be/Zcdg6Rw1Lgc
Drone 2 video (West to East) link: https://youtu.be/4HGb5kBcY6I
Drone 3 video (Slideshow) link: https://youtu.be/X9jCBRHPZPo
Drone 4 Video (East to West) link: https://youtu.be/S3NBF507w9k
Directions to 9.99 acre Lyman Lake lot: Take Hwy 20 east from Tonasket. Turn right on Aeneas Valley Rd. and continue until you can turn right onto Lyman Lake – Moses Mountain Rd. (total of 25.5 miles from Tonasket). Make a left onto Warwick which will veer left and turn into Gooseberry Way, which will then become Chilliwist, and then becomes Lost Creek Way. Turn left onto Chopaka Way E. (total of 2.4 miles after leaving Aeneas Valley Rd.). The second lot on your right is the spot. Park and you are free to walk the lot. Visit our website for additional information via photos and screenshots. Feel free to contact me with additional questions.
Full GPS Parcel Boundaries:
48.5285307442998,-118.98825299426 (Northwest corner)
48.5251689925445,-118.988256845424 (Southwest corner)
48.5251682365581,-118.986895075843 (Southwest corner)
48.5285348656742,-118.986891130653 (Northeast corner)
Lot: Wooded - Mountain View